How to map your PASS space from a Windows computer.
PRI Help Articles
How to access your PRI Linux home directory from Windows.
How to access Penn State PASS space from a Linux server.
How to access "SodaPop" public data sets in Windows via a network share.
1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Devices and Printers”.
3. At the top of the window, click on “Add a printer”.
4. Select the option to “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”.
5. At the bottom, select the option for “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
6. In the box, type \\sydney\
7. Select the printer you want from the list that appears.
8. Click “Next”.
Symantec Antivirus info
How to use psu.box.com to share files.
- Open Applications.
- Find the orange icon labeled Microsoft Remote Desktop and double-click on it.
- If you already have a connection for kiev.pop.psu.edu, skip to Step 8.
Requesting a new SSRI computer account.
How to connect to the Windows servers, Moscow and Kiev, from a Mac OS X computer.