When it is time to change your Penn State password, you will receive an email.
- A screenshot of the Official email:
- Things to note about Official password change emails:
- The email is sent by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email addresses you by your full name.
- The email includes the full date and time that your password will expire.
- The email directs you to the page where you change your password. The email does NOT contain any clickable links.
- The email will be sent to you again (once a week) until you successfully change your password.
- To change your Penn State Access Account password:
- Go to https://accounts.psu.edu/.
- Click on the Login button.
- Scroll down the page and find the middle section titled "Security Settings".
- Click the link under "Security Settings" for "Change your password and manage your account's recovery method.".
- Under "Password Settings" click on "Change Password".
- Enter your current password, choose a new password, type the new password again to confirm it, and click "Continue".