- Find the "Adobe Creative Cloud" application on your computer and open it. If you do not have the application, you may download and install it on your personal computer by following these instructions.
- Enter your Penn State email address and click "Continue".
- If prompted, choose "Company or School Account".
- You will be automatically redirected to a WebAccess sign on. Sign in as usual.
- Wait for sign in to complete. Then click on "Apps" along the top menu of the application or "All apps" along the left side.
- If you see an error about not having access or permission, go to https://softwarerequest.psu.edu/Home/LoginPSU, find Adobe Creative Cloud, follow the prompts to complete the request process, and try again.
- Install, Open, and Update apps as needed.