Instructions to approve the MDM Profile on your mac so that SSRI IT can automatically set required application settings for you.
- Open System Preferences on your mac by clicking on the Apple icon in the top left corner and selecting "System Preferences..." from the drop-down list.
- Find the Profiles icon and click on it.
- Find "MDM Profile" in the list on the left and click on it.
- Look for the words "Functionality may be limited until this profile is approved" and a button that says "Approve..."
- Click on "Approve...".
- The text and button will disappear when the approval is successful.