The Windows desktops and laptops in SLEIC are connected to the Penn State domain. As a result, your personal PASS space is automatically mapped to your computer when you log in. This folder is a remote network location where you can copy files from your local computer. You can use this PASS space to back up personal files and folders.
Access PASS space from a SLEIC computer:
- In the Start Menu, click on 'Computer'.
- Under the 'Network Locations' header, you should see four network drives. Click on the one titled " (\\win.pass.psu.edu) (X:)".
- Simply drag-and-drop files from your desktop or another folder.
Access PASS remotely using WebFiles:
- In any web browser, go to https://webfiles.psu.edu/.
- Log in with your PSU Access ID username and password.
- In the left-hand panel, click "PASS Personal (X)".